Meet Dr. Rayl
Dr. Jeffrey Martin Rayl values education. He has spent more time and energy investing in post-graduate education than he did receiving his original degrees. His patients benefit from his current, knowledge-based decisions regarding their total oral health, especially in the area of TMJ treatment.
In 2010, Dr. Rayl founded the Denver Institute for Headache, TMJ and Sleep Disorders. Our mission is to nurture the spirit of every patient we care for and educate the public regarding dentistry’s role in diagnosing and treating headache, neck-ache, TMJ, facial pain and obstructive sleep disorders.
Dr. Rayl has been happily married for over 30 years. He and his wife reside in Castle Rock Colorado with their three sons, Christopher, Thomas, and Phillip.
Dental and Post-Graduate Education-Curriculum Vitae
- Undergraduate degree B.S. in Microbiology from the University of Kansas – Lawrence, Kansas, 1974
- Graduated with Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Creighton University’s Boyne School of Dental Science – Omaha, Nebraska, 1980
- Myotronics Educational Institute for Neuromuscular Dentistry in 1982
- 1983: American Straight Wire Orthodontic Association Curriculum
- Certification in I.V. Conscience Sedation from Montifiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, 1988
- Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study – St. Petersburg, Florida, 1989
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies – Las Vegas, Nevada, 1995
- Pacific Endodontic Research Foundation – San Diego, CA, 1998
- BDI Dental Implant Continuum, 2000
- Level 4 graduate status from Orthognathic Bioesthetics International (OBI, Foundation for Bioesthetic Dentistry), 2004
- Founded CABODENT, “The Center for Advanced Biologic Occlusion and Dento-Facial Orthopedics”, 2005, whose mission is to “Change the Standard of Care in the orthodontic profession with relationship to TMJ Disorders and Headache Prevention”
- Wilkodontics Osteogenic Orthodontic Curriculum, 2005
- Founded “Denver Institute for Headache and TMJ Disorders”, 2010 which has as its mission “To nurture the spirit of every patient we care for and educate the public regarding Dentistry’s Role in diagnosing and treating headache, neck-ache, TMJ, facial pain and obstructive sleep disorders”.